My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Friday, January 18, 2013

2013

Time to get crackin, self!

I have some goals I am excited about this year, involving quite a variety of things.  More to come later, I promise.

No, I really promise this time.  The summer was a crazy time, and then it was fall, and then the holidays, so now it's a new year, so let's get this started.

Why do we fall? To get back up.

Yes, I know I just quoted a Batman movie (Alfred is made of win), but it is how I feel.  Yes, I got majorly sidetracked for the last half or so of the year, but who says I can't get right back on, right?  Right.

In related news, I finished my GoodReads.com 2012 Reading Challenge (106/100), so I upped the goal this year to 115.  This makes me very nervous. I need to find a balance where I can read, blog, and most importantly WRITE creatively and effectively for the next year and beyond. We shall see how that goes.


xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment