My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Super Fast Update!

Sorry once again for my lack of blogging. I have been writing, however, and I have been reading up a storm, so for me that is at least a little bit of a reasonable excuse.

Things I am working on at the moment -- 26th birthday plans (all downhill from here... haha) and also getting together my bar trivia team! We are all still stuck (read: indecisive) about the team name. I want something funny and perhaps involving puns, and we just can't decide on one. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share and they can go into the voting... if we ever get that far, that is.

And speaking of all the great books I have been reading.... holy smokes. I love when an author does a great Alpha Male (ala Lori Foster, for example...), yummy.

Hmmm... I think that is all for now. I am swirling in new ideas for future novels as well, as always I wish I had a giant pause button -or- there were more hours in a day!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment