My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

:::::sigh:::::

Scotland - Visit Scotland for the Highlands & Islands of Scotland: Old Keiss Castle - Scottish Highlands

How beautiful is this?? As soon as I saw this castle, I immediately pictures a wonderful novel taking place here (ala The Winter Sea, perhaps??)

Go check out the rest of this amazing blog with all sorts of pictures of the wonderful Scottish Highlands, my favorite place in the world, to suit your fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment