My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Blehhh

After this weekend, I don't want to be in a car for a long, long time. Unfortunately, this wish will be ignored as I have work bright and early tomorrow, all week, etc. etc. :) Just too much driving, and while it was a road trip per se, it was not a usual long one (maybe 2 hours into borderland Indiana) and so it just did not feel right. Oh well, home sweet home once again.

Nashville will be better, of course, as I am already creating an amazing musical collaboration for our journey ((also, I just read that I blogged about going in November.... I was clearly having a minor brain melt, as it has always been in January.... so something was rotten in Denmark that day. Aww, that makes me think about a jr high math teacher #memories #lesigh)) which will be epic. I am really good at making road trip mixes, so if you need one, let me know!

What else....hmmm... Well, this holiday season is making me more sad than normal which is slightly annoying, I wish I could just snap out of it. Alas, I am sure once everything gets closer I will get into it and be more excited, but it's not so much happy and chipper at the moment :/

Something that does make me very happy, however, is my Grandparent's Surprise 60th Anniversary Party! We are getting all their friends who stood up in their wedding to come in as well for it (that is the big surprise!) from all over. It will be a good time for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment