My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Funny Sunday

Conversation:
Me, in the shower, answering my cell phone (bad idea...btw): Hey, let me call you back in like ten minutes, I am just getting out of the shower
Friend: Ohh, shower, nice.
Me: I will talk to you in ten you big creep.

This does not translate to funny via this avenue, but just trust me that it was hilarious for many reasons. This friend of mine, I shall call him Moose, does say some creeptastic or inappropriate things at times to me, and if it was anyone else but him.... It is all complete with out any intention whatsoever, and for some reason it just cracks me up. Oh he makes me happy :)

Also, I think I am going to be a little early on a resolution for next year. I am going to read 100 books. WHOAAAA, right? Well, since getting my nook, I have ready about 35 or so (this was in May), so I think this is so doable. Also, I am kind of obsessed with my GoodReads account and would like to get a whole bunch more rated and maybe reviewed :)

I hope your Sunday has been a Fun Day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment