My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Thursday, November 17, 2011

She lives!!

I am still here. Hello again :)

My novel writing happenings have obviously been taking up my usual time for blogging this whole month. Sadness!

But -- I am finding that writing this year is much, much easier than last year, which is interesting because I was so in love with my story last time. I am still struggling to get to know my characters and have their whole selves come out in the book for it to make sense, and there some parts of the plot that I am still developing this time around. One would think this would make for a more difficult writing experience (as opposed to last Novemember where I knew exactly who was who, what was going to happen, and how it was going to end) but it is not. I can crank out about 2,000 to 5,000 words a sitting which just blows my mind. This helps because I have fallen behind a few times, but I am (w)right on track (haha, you see what I did there? ;D).

27,951 words written, 22,049 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment