My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Over!

I won tonight for NaNoWriMo, eclipsing the 50K mark around a quarter to midnight, a few days early. I am not done, of course, and there is a whole helluva lot of editing to happen, at some point. But, I am happy to have hit it. I was worried towards the start, but alas, put your mind to something you want and you will get there, even if it takes longer than you would like it to.

Also, I got an @reply from Chris Baty from NaNoWriMo last night on twitter, so talk about motivation! That was amazing :)

Alright, I don't want to look at a computer for a good several hours.

nighty night

xxoo

2 comments: