My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday already?!

Oh man, this weekend went by way too fast if you ask me... but then again, don't they all?

This weekend, however, was a nice one. I got to see some good friends I have not spent time with in quite a while, so that was a good time.

Also, I spent all of today babysitting my tiniest niece! She is walking and blowing kisses now and is just plain adorable! Every day I just can believe how much I love that little KatieBug :)

This morning I was able to finish Outlander for the 6th time. I think I fall in love with that book even more every time I read it. This run through, however, was interesting because it was the Anniversary Edition, so reading all the 'extras' was great too. Now, back to The Fiery Cross and all those other books I have my nose in as well.

Ughhh..... I still feel sick from the fumes last night, so this will be short and sweet. Meaning it's over :)

Hopefully this coming week I will feel more inspired. I need to get the flow going, just over 3 weeks until I have to start cranking out 1,667 words a day (@ least, that is...)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm glad you had a good time. :o) That's so cute that Katie is blowing kisses now!!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete