My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Read more books.

Happy Wordless Wednesday (except for those....and these to follow....)


























Also, even though this is from a movie (can you guess which one? if you're correct you will win an abundance of pride in knowing your Disney (hint hint) stuff :D)

5 comments:

  1. No.... think classic Disney.

    Perhaps with a heroine who likes reading -alot- and perhaps receives this here library as a present from someone who can be beastly at times....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Whatever Wednesday! It's been great having you!!! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Check out by the fireplace, they are both there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeeeeeey I featured your alcoholic craft in MYM today! You can grab the I was Featured button on the left sidebar. :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete