My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's Finally October!

Thank goodness!

Along with all the classic fall things that are well under way (for the most part, at least... it's going to be almost 80 next week -- boo), October also brings with it HOCKEY SEASON!

I have been waiting all post season for this, and this week brings with it Opening Week! Tonight we had our NHL Fantasy draft, and let me tell you, this is much more stressful and competitive that it should be. I am maybe 85 percent happy with my roster; if about three of my guys can get healthy asap then we should be good to go. Also, over the post season my team relocated. Once known as the Five Hole One Timers (5H1T), we are now Two Man Advantage (5on3). So, perhaps with said new name and jersey we will have a better season than last. Fingers crossed....

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment