My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Monday, October 10, 2011

Artist of the Day! ///edited for your visual pleasure///

The first winner of this sought after title goes to one of my favorites. Biffy Clyro. (check them out! if you find you fancy them, join team biffy!)

This Scottish rock trio from Kilmarnock consists of Simon Neil and the Brothers Johnston, Ben and James. And I just love them. Their sound is extremely diverse, and to me, no two of their songs sound alike. They are just amazing.

One time whilst I was frolicking around Scotland, I heard them in a taxi and flipped out in the best way possible. It was a pretty perfect moment if I may say so myself :)

Also, they are precisely what is getting me through this Monday at work. Blargh.

/////EDIT/////
A good friend of mine suggested that I include a picture. I agree. I scoured the interwebs and this is a favorite :)

Notice, if you will, their dashing Scottish good looks and obvious charm, as well as the twin-ness of the brothers Johnston. Love <3

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thanks for shouting me out too! :o) I saw a really funny picture of ... that scottish actor... crap.... really famous, harrison ford's dad in indiana jones... ug how could I forget his name?!?!??!?! It's early. Anyway I tried to email you but I don't think it worked. It was him sitting there and it said. Something like: "I'd give a F*ck but I gave it to your mother last night." hahahahaha You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete