My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Monday, October 31, 2011

About 3 Hours Left --

until NaNoWriMo!!!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's already here!

I did not do as much prep as I would have liked (even though I did decide to let the 30 day constraint help to shape the story a bit more this year), but there's no sense in dwelling on that because it is almost upon us!

I have a few ideas for how this 30 day, caffeine infused party is going to go, and I can only hope I have the success of last year. I look forward to some great Write Ins with Ana and my other NaNo acquaintances and to have 30 straight days of creative expression.

That being said.... I will try to post something every once in a while on here, but chances are it will be pretty quiet around here for about a month or so :). But who knows, I may have a day I need to work some plot kinks out or get over a writer's block, so I will for sure share some of those experiences too, perhaps even update you briefly on my word count from time to time.


3 comments:

  1. I still have NO idea what this thing really is. I just don't get it lol. It sounds awesome though so have fun and good luck!!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are writing a novel?!? I just googled NaNoWriMo and came across the website, haha that is my best research. If you are, good luck/that is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am writing a novel! I wrote one last year, but I am still editing it in its 'proof' form, lot of work to do on that still.

    Thanks for your happy thoughts, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete