My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Friday, September 30, 2011

Y3W: See ya, September!

Oh goodness, what a day week it has been.
At one point, I did not believe I would ever be found under all the files at my desk. Yikes bikes.

And now, I have to force myself not to think about the ones still there that I was not able to finish. I will let them leave my mind. I will not think about them until 8am Monday morning. I WILL ENJOY MY WEEKEND, GOSH DARNIT!!

This led me to a very delicious conclusion that ice cream cake would be a superb, if not nutritionally unsound, decision for dinner. I will probably regret this decision tomorrow....

Also, it is that time of year again to bid farewell to hybrid weather September and fondly embrace glorious October! The leaves on my street are just starting to change, and the air was so delightfully crispy and fresh, I'm beyond ready for Fall! Time to snuggle up with my Nook and some hot apple cider and get reading! I have 30 days before my life is once again consumed with NaNoWriMo! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment