My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Friday, September 9, 2011

If possible, start your new job on a Thursday!

Hello!

So, day two of my new job is out of the way, and lookie there, it's the weekend! Thank goodness. I don't know what I am going to do when I have a full week in front of me. Well, I did technically have full weeks this whole summer and before, but in the new position. Which is way different.

I think I am going to like what I do, but it is just a matter of getting there. These past two days have been.....interesting. Definitely been a lesson in breathing and being patient. If things are out of my control, I need to let it go. I think frustration is a good word. I do love my supervisor, though. I think we will get along quite well indeed. So that's a plus.

I kind of just want to drink the past two days away tonight. Or go shopping. Both options being less than helpful in various ways (But Kim, you are being paid more, remember?!) Quiet, you!

Hah, speaking of Dwight, my cube is starting to be filled with KimO-esq decorations (haha, did you see what I did there??) which of course include my Blackhawks stuff, The Office things, Scotland, purple, and soon some artwork. Horray!

No comments:

Post a Comment