My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Saturday, August 13, 2011

such a fangirl...

So far, the twitter fangirl stats are as follows.

  • One @reply from Diana Gabaldon and Susanna Kearsley, two of my most favorite authors!



  • An @ reply from Anita Clenney, an author whose 1st novel, Awaken the Highland Warrior, I am absolutely in love with!



  • A re-tweet from Jeffrey Stepakoff after I read and expressed my love for his novel, Fireworks over Toccoa



  • An @ reply from Regina King, one of the stars of SouthLAnd, one of my favorite shows!



  • An @ reply from Mary McMormack, star of In Plain Sight and fellow Craig Ferguson fan



  • A few @ replies with Allan Scott-Douglas, actor who hails from Edinburgh and who portrays Jamie Fraser in Outlander the Musical.


Now, just one littlest @ reply from a certain CraigyFerg and all will be well :)
Not really, the first few on that list are more than enough! I think it is just wonderful that authors are able to use social media to connect with fans. It certainly made my day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment