My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The first step is admitting you have a problem....

The Winter Sea ~Susanna Kearsley
Awaken the Highland Warrior ~Anita Clenney
A Vintage Affair ~Isabel Wolf
Highlander's Sword ~Amanda Forester
Whispers on the Wind ~Donna Fletcher
Highland Fling ~Jennifer Labrecque
Claimed by the Highlander ~Julianne MacLean
Ravished by a Highlander ~Paula Quinn
A Highlander Never Surrenders ~Paula Quinn
Isle of Lies ~Donna Fletcher
Unlocked ~Courtney Milan
Fireworks over Toccoa ~Jeffrey Stepakoff
The Highlander's Bride ~Michele Sinclair
Laird of the Mist ~Paula Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment