My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Saturday, July 23, 2011

ALSO!

Okay, tonight I am writing a final list of all the books I have read in the past month or so, so I can finally start to review them. I keep putting it off and then finding other things that need to be done.... or really just re-reading Outlander..... but it's the new 20th Anniversary edition, so that's not another 're-read', is it? Oh well... But I promise I will have at least one (hopefully more like five, but I won't push it...) review done before August!

No comments:

Post a Comment