My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let's Make a List

One of the vital steps in an organized life is keeping track of things. I do this (sometimes) by making lists. Lists of what I need to get done, things I have already completed, what I need to pack, and yes, books I need to review :)

Making lists is also one of the 29 ways to stay creative, and one of my best friends loves making lists, so much so that for one Christmas I gave her a 'Listology' book. It was lovely.

So why do I bring up making lists, you ask? Well, if you take a look at the last example I gave, I have racked up quite a list of books I have yet to review. And with my pending Scotland adventure, I can only imagine that it will be a little while before they are all mentioned appropriately.

So a list I shall create. It will be a nice reminder, and give you all a sort of 'preview' for what is to come. What is most important I think, and this goes for everyone, is keep reading ;)

To Be Reviewed
A Discovery of Witches
Fireworks over Toccoa
Laird of the Mist
A Vintage Affair
Running With Scissors
Dairy of a Mad Fat Girl
The Winter Sea

and just for the heck of it....
Currently Reading
(this makes me want to find a 'now/currently reading widget....hmmm...)
The Witch's Daughter
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane
The Bronze Horseman
Water for Elephants
The Fiery Cross
Something Borrowed

1 comment:

  1. 2 things

    why are you currently reading 6 books? seems a bit excessive.
    and why do you make a list of things you've already completed? do you add "make this list" to that list?

    ReplyDelete