My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I gotta get crackin'

Whelp, tonight was my last night of grad school. Just a 10 pager left to do and then it's officially done. So, I promise that once I stop procrastinating and get that taken care of, much more will be posted.

For example, since getting my Nook, I have torn through so many books it's not even funny, I thought I read good old paperbacks with a fiery speed, this doesn't even compare. So - I want to talk about a few of those books, comment on my upcoming trip (we're IN THE MONTH I AM LEAVING! Ahh!!), and a few other things here and there.

I am going to really really try to make this blog actually work and not be a slackey face mcgee.


xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Kim. You have a blog here and I didn't know about it. But now I dooooooo :o) I love the word 'wanderlust'.

    ReplyDelete