My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Borrowed from a friend

Now that I am just about 10 lbs down and feeling motivated, this is what one of my friends on MyFitnessPal.com posted this as the !0 Things she learned from RuPaul's Drag Race. And I love it.

10. Beauty comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and attitudes

9. What other people think of me is none of my business.

8. Fabulous is more than just an adjective.

7. Spending a little time to make yourself brighter, shinier, and more gorgeous is not selfish. It's often necessary.

6. A little extra padding is never a bad thing.

5. We all have at least one amazing asset. It's our job to figure out what that is and highlight it.

4. Everyone has an inner supermodel. It's a gift to be able to help others find theirs.

3. It's all about love. Finding it, spreading it, and perhaps most importantly... loving yourself.

2. It's a waste of time to worry about b*tches. Accept that they are suffering from their own inner-unsightliness, and move on.

1. Girl, you better WORK. ('Cause it's worth it and so are you)

No comments:

Post a Comment