My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Monday, May 16, 2011

Three Weeks Left

Holy Smokes guys. I have three weeks left of my master's program. And three papers due in those weeks, one of which I have been attempting to complete for the past 4 hours.
I have two paragraphs completed.
Motivation is pretty much gone. I haven't had almost-done-itis this bad since, well, I don't think I've ever had it this bad, even in undergrad.
My full review of A Discovery of Witches should be up soon, as will a review of my Nook that is going to be here in a day or too. Yes, I have succumbed to the dark side. I was very much against getting an e-reader of any sort as I absolutely love all of the sensory 'extras' I get while reading an actual book. And how are my future house's built in book shelves going to look with no books in them because they're all on mah Nook?
But no, careful consideration ensued and I think I will like it :)
Okay, back to writing about Carl Jung and Carl Rogers and psychotherapy. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment