My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Discovery of Witches

I shall wait to do my official review until I have finished this masterpiece, but just had to comment on it thus far....

LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Also, Edward who??

It was recommended to me under the statement that it was Twilight for grownups. I liked Twilight, and I was a grownup, so I was gonna give it a shot.

Holy Moses and I glad I did. Matthew Clairmont, the Vampire lead, is just spectacular-spectacular.

I do, however, believe that it is a magical text in and of itself as I have been reading it for days, and being the very fast reader I am, I have no idea how I haven't finished it yet (it could very well be that the next one isn't out 'till 2012, so I am saving it subconsciously....).

No comments:

Post a Comment