My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Monday, April 25, 2011

Misty Springtime in the City

Today, albeit a typical misty and a little bit rainy spring day, pretty much encompassed every emotion due to various matters. My mom, sister, and tiniest niece went downtown to the Shedd Aquarium. I was very excited as I had never been there before.



The fish, turtles, sharks, snails, sea horses, eels, otters, penguins, ducks, belugas, dolphins, and JELLIES were just amazing. The jellies were definitely my favorite. If you are able to get over to the exhibit before it leaves, I highly recommend it. They are just fascinating.


Pictures to come soon, but there are slightly more pressing issues at hand. In exactly 2 months, I will be going somewhere amazing! That being said, it is only proper to blog about that post haste!

No comments:

Post a Comment