My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you are here. For the most part, I use this to comment (and sometimes ramble...) about the many things I love or perhaps am fascinated with this week. This can include quite an assortment of topics, including my propensity for reading novels at all hours of the day, writing, art, and travel, as I do have a serious case of Wanderlust.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Thursday, April 21, 2011

books!

Being a voracious reader, I have decided to get a few books I have been wanting to read for a wee while. Happy Birthday to me!

Ordered today (and receiving Saturday, I love amazon Prime!) were The Art of Racing in the Rain, A Discovery of Witches, and Water for Elephants. Two of the three are for the two book clubs I am part of, and the third one has been recommended numerous times.

So that is exciting! I can't wait to get them and begin. The only wrench in the plan is that I am also reading three other books... I am sure I am not the only one who starts multiple books at a time, right? But, I do have two days to finish them, right? Let's get crackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment